Daily current affairs are viable on 25 & 26 June 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs of 25 & 26 June 2022. covering the Upcoming SSC, Railway, Bank, and Clerk PO exams. These current affairs make daily analysis and related India, World, Technology and all Government Exam
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the critical news held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Daily current affairs viable of 25 & 26 June 2022
- The First Bharat Gaurav tourist train connecting places associated with the Ramayana Circuit in India and Nepal was flagged off from the Safdarjung Railway Station in New Delhi. Who has flagged off this train?
- Ashwini Vaishnav
- G Kishan Reddy
- Narendra Modi
- a and b
Answer:- a and b
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI), based in ___________, has launched ‘OCI dedicated region’ for the India market.
- South Korea
- The USA
Answer:- The USA
- Union Minister of Commerce and Industry, Piyush Goyal, inaugurated the ‘Mango Festival’ in which country?
- According to the ‘Gold refining and recycling’ report, India emerged as the ____ largest gold recycler in the world by recycling 75 tonnes in 2021.
- Union Communications Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw inaugurated the India pavilion at the technology exhibition Vivatech 2020. This exhibition was held in which city?
- London, UK
- Paris, France
- Brussels, Belgium
- New York, USA
Answer:- Paris, France
- In Ookla Speedtest Global Index, Norway and Singapore have topped. What is the rank of India in this index?
- India’s GSAT-24 satellite launched was launched recently. The entire capacity on board is leased to _____.
- Airtel Digital TV
- Tata Play
- Sun Direct
- Reliance Digital TV
Answer:- Tata Play
- Who assumed additional charge as Chairman and Managing Director of NSIC?
- Sivasubramanian Ramann
- Pramod Agrawal
- P Udayakumar
- L C Goyal
Answer:– P Udayakumar
- Who has been appointed as the Director General of the National Investigation Agency (NIA)?
- Dinesh Chandra
- Ravi Verma
- Dinkar Gupta
- Vipin Dixit
Answer:- Dinkar Gupta
- What is the theme of National Conference on Millets 2022?
- Enhancing Farmers’ income through Organic Marketing
- Grow, nourish, sustain
- Safer food, better health
- The Future Super Food for India
Answer:- The Future Super Food for India
- What is the present rank of Indian Men’s football team in the latest FIFA world rankings?
- Which state recently launched the 17th ‘Shala Praveshotsav’, the drive to enrol students in primary schools in the state?
- Himachal Pradesh
- Which of the following airport has become the first airport in the country to run entirely on hydro and solar power?
- Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel International Airport
- Chennai International Airport
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
Answer:- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Recently, the World Bank approved a project worth ₹1,000 crore in the hilly regions of Uttarakhand. It is related to?
- Rain-fed farming
- Hilly area horticulture
- Higher education accessibility in hilly area
- Disaster response
Answer:- Rain-fed farming
- ______ will host the 2023 meetings of the G20, an influential group of the world’s major economies.
- Jammu and Kashmir
Answer:- Jammu and Kashmir
- ‘Bharat Drone Mahotsav 2022’ is set a two-day event held on May 27 and 28. Who has inaugurated India’s biggest drone festival?
- Amit Shah
- Nitin Gadkari
- Narendra Modi
- Mansukh Mandaviya
Answer:- Narendra Modi
- The National Health Authority has introduced a revised ‘ABHA’ mobile application to manage health records under Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission. What is full form of ABHA?
- Ayushman Bharat Health Assistant
- Ayushman Bharat Health App
- Ayushman Bharat Health Advisor
- Ayushman Bharat Health Account
Answer:- Ayushman Bharat Health Account
- Home Minister Amit Shah launched the National Cyber Forensic Laboratory’ (NCFL) on the premises of the Central Forensic Science Laboratory (CFSL) in which Indian city?
- Jitendra Singh inaugurated the north India’s first Industrial Biotech Park constructed in which of the state?
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
Answer:- Jammu & Kashmir
- Who has launched the Madhya Pradesh “Startup Policy and Implementation Plan – 2022”?
- Ram Nath Kovind
- Narendra Modi
- Shivraj Singh Chauhan
- Jyotiraditya Scindia
Answer:- Narendra Modi
- The Union Government has announced the formation of the Cotton Council of India under the Chairmanship of renowned veteran cotton man. What is the name of renowned veteran cotton man?
- Suresh Kotak
- Lalit Kotak
- Uday Kotak
- Ramesh Kotak
Answer:- Suresh Kotak
- Tenth Schedule of the Indian Constitution deals with which of the following aspects?
- Official languages
- Land Reforms
- Anti-defection la
- Panchayati Raj
Answer:- Anti-defection law
- Varada River, which was mentioned in news recently, is the tributary of which river?
- Krishna River
- Cauvery River
- Kali River
- Tungabhadra River
Answer:- Tungabhadra River
- Central Bureau of Communication was earlier known as__?
- Department of Telecommunication
- Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity
- Bureau of Outreach and Communication
Answer:- Bureau of Outreach and Communication
- NDA Presidential election candidate Droupadi Murmu belongs to which tribe?
- Raghurajpur, that was recently in news, is famous for which of the following types of paintings?
- he Ministry of Railways has announced that it’s going to collaborate with which institution for the development of a made-in-India Hyperloop system?
- IIT Delhi
- IIT Kanpur
- IIT Kharagpur
- IIT Madras
Answer:- IIT Madras
- The Prime Minister presided over the 40th edition of PRAGATI, an ICT-based multi-modal platform. What is the meaning of abbreviation ‘T’ in PRAGATI?
- Union Cabinet Minister of Electronics & Information Technology and Communications, Ashwini Vaishnaw has inaugurated the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) Centre at which place?
- New Delhi
- The National Data & Analytics Platform (NDAP) was launched by which of the following entity which platform is now for free public use?
- Ministry of Statistics and program implementation
- Aadhar Authority of India
- NITI Aayog
Answer:- NITI Aayog
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 25 & 26 June 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 24 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 23 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 22 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 21 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 20 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 19 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 18 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 17 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 16 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 15 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 14 June 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Online Form 2021 Post - 9212
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे