Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable of 11th May 2022. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 11th May 2022 covering the following news headlines: Kalam Website, Hong Kong, Ladli Laxmi scheme 2.0, Xpress Car Loan, LIC IPO, World Economic Forum.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- States News
- Business News
- Banking News
- Important Days
- Vietnam opens world’s longest glass-bottomed bridge
- The world’s largest glass-bottom bridge opened in Vietnam. It is called the Bach Long Pedestrian Bridge of Vietnam, which is 632 meters (2,073 ft) long and stands 150 meters (492 ft) above a vast forest.
- According to reports, the Asian country has opened a glass-bottom bridge suspended above a lush green forest. It crosses the 526 m Glass Bottom Bridge in Guangdong, China.
- Bach Long Pedestrian Bridge which means ‘white dragon’ in Vietnamese. The bridge is suspended above the rainforest; the bridge can support up to 450 people at a time and the bridge’s floor is made of tempered glass.
- John Lee Ka-Chiu was elected as Hong Kong’s next Chief Executive
- John Lee Ka-Chiu has been confirmed as the next Chief Executive of Hong Kong. He will replace Carrie Lam. He will be the first security officer to hold the post of chief executive of Hong Kong, which has seen years of political unrest and more recently weakened pandemic control. Li resigned his position as the city’s No. 2 official last month and was the sole contender to secure Beijing’s support.
- The United States cleared the 64–year-old for his role in enforcing a national security law imposed by Beijing in 2020 that has crushed the city’s democracy movement. His election marks the first time a security official has been placed at the top post in Hong Kong.
- The former Security Secretary in Hong Kong ran under the slogan “together start a new chapter for Hong Kong” and was the only candidate in the elections.
- LS Speaker Om Birla launches One of its Kind ‘Kalam Website’
- Lok Sabha (LS) Speaker Om Birla has launched the Kalam website, a one of its kind literary initiative of the Prabha Khaitan Foundation (PKF) to support and encourage local literature.
- Kalam aims to popularize Hindi literature and provide a platform for experienced and young writers and poets to talk about their love for writing and local literature.
- Kalam began his journey in the summer of 2015 in the cities of Jaipur and Patna and has since conducted over 550 sessions spread across 40 cities in India and abroad.
- Kalam syncs with the philosophy of our nation – ‘Unity in diversity which is reflected in the Prabha Khaitan Foundation’s tagline – ‘Aapne Bhasha Apne Log’.
- The Foundation is the custodian of the jewels of literary works in the Hindi language and successful sessions of Kalam scripts enrich the literary heritage of the nation. Kalam’s identity, one of the Prabha Khaitan Foundation’s prized literary workspaces, is a nationwide reach, global recognition, and a distinguished audience.
- Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister launched Ladli Laxmi scheme 2.0
- Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan launched the second phase of Ladli Laxmi Yojana (Ladli Laxmi Yojana-2.0). This scheme is an innovative initiative to encourage girls children to pursue higher education and make them self-reliant.
- This scheme is being implemented by the Madhya Pradesh government since 2007 to enhance the economic and educational status of girls.
- Ladli Laxmi Yojana is a comprehensive scheme that provides financial assistance to a girl child in installments from birth till her marriage. The family of the girl child should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The family should come below the poverty line (BPL), i.e. should not be an income taxpayer. A maximum of two daughters can be registered under this scheme.
- UPI hits record 5.58 Bn transactions worth Rs 9.83 trillion in April 2022
- According to the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), Unified Payments Interface (UPI), India’s flagship digital payments platform, has recorded 5.58 billion(bn) transactions worth Rs 9.83 trillion in April 2022.
- This is the highest ever number of transactions recorded by UPI. The monthly UPI recorded a 3.33 % increase in transaction volume from 5.4 billion transactions worth Rs 9.6 trillion in March 2022.
- Compared to April 2021, the transaction volume increased by 111%, and the transaction value increased by nearly 100%. In April 2021, UPI processed 2.64 billion transactions worth Rs 4.93 trillion.
- The UPI had breached the USD 1 trillion mark in transaction values in the financial year 2021-22.
- HDFC Bank Launches ‘Xpress Car Loan’ Industry-First Digital New Car Loan
- HDFC Bank, a private sector lender, has introduced 30-minute ‘Xpress Car Loans’, an end-to-end digital new car loan solution for both existing and non-customers.
- The bank has integrated its lending application with automobile dealers throughout India. It is the industry’s first automotive lending experience, and it is expected to change the way automobile financing is done in India.
- The facility will be offered at all of the bank’s branches, dealerships, and, eventually, on third-party aggregator platforms.
- This comprehensive, faster, more convenient, and inclusive digital journey for car buyers will simplify the automobile purchase process and boost car sales across India, particularly in semi-urban and rural locations.
- As it has integrated its lending application with vehicle dealers across India, it anticipates 20%–30% of clients to use this loan facility of up to Rs. 20 lakhs.
- Currently, the facility is only available for four-wheelers, and it will be gradually extended to include two-wheeler loans.
- National Technology Day 2022 Observed on 11th May
- National Technology Day is celebrated every year on 11 May across the country. National Technology Day has significant historical significance in India. Every year on this day officials honor the scientists of India for their achievements.
- The day is celebrated as the achievement of India’s technological progress, as the country successfully tested nuclear weapons in Pokhran on 11 May 1998. The theme of National Technology Day 2022 is “Integrated Approaches in Science and Technology for a Sustainable Future”. Union Minister Jitendra Singh inaugurated the theme.
- On 11 May 1998, India achieved a major technological breakthrough by successfully carrying out a series of nuclear tests at Pokhran. In addition, the first indigenous aircraft “Hansa-3” was test-fired on this day, in addition, India also conducted a successful test firing of the Trishul missile on the same day.
- Keeping in view the technological progress, the then Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee announced to celebrate 11 May as National Technology Day every year.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News 11th May 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 10 May 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 9th May 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 8 May 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 7th May 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 6th May 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 5th May 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 4th May 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे