Daily GK Current Affairs News viable of 4th October 2021. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 4th October 2021 covering the following news headlines: Najla Bouden Romdhane appointed as first woman Prime Minister of Tunisia, bronze medal in Asian Table Tennis, World Animal Day, World Habitat Day, World Space Week, Ghanshyam Nayak aka Nattu Kaka of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah passes away.
Daily Current Affairs update are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Table of Contents
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- Business News
- Important Days
- Obituary News
- Najla Bouden Romdhane appointed as first woman Prime Minister of Tunisia
- Najla Bouden Romdhane has been appointed as the first female Prime Minister of Tunisia on September 29, 2021.
- The 63-year-old has also become the first female prime minister in the entire Arab world.
- Prior to this appointment, Najla had served in the Ministry of Education in 2011.
- He is a geologist by profession and is a professor at the Tunis National School of Engineering.
- Paytm acquires 100% ownership of lending startup CreditMate
- Digital payment services provider Paytm has acquired 100% stake in Mumbai-based digital lending startup CreditMate. However, the transaction details of the deal have not been disclosed.
- The Paytm Group will now be the 100% beneficial owners of the business, while the co-founders of CreditMate will exit the business.
- CreditMate was founded in 2019 by Jonathan Bill, Ashish Doshi, Swati Lad and Aditya Singh as a collection platform that help lenders collect overdue payments from borrowers.
- Indian men’s team wins bronze medal in Asian Table Tennis Championship 2021
- The Indian men’s table tennis team won a bronze medal at the Asian Table Tennis Championships in Doha, Qatar on October 01, 2021 after losing 0-3 to South Korea in the semi-finals.
- This is India’s second medal at the Asian Championships after 1976.
- The Indian team that won the bronze medal included Sathiyan Gnanasekaran, Sharath Kamal, Harmeet Desai, Sanil Shetty and Manav Thakkar.
- World Habitat Day 2021: 04 October (First Monday of October)
- World Habitat Day is celebrated every year on the first Monday of October to reflect on the status of our towns and cities around the world, and to give everyone the basic right to adequate shelter, as well as to remind people that they should be able to live. are responsible for. of generations to come.
- In 2021, World Habitat Day is being observed on 04 October.
- It was officially designated by the United Nations in 1985 and was first celebrated in 1986.
- The theme for 2021 World Habitat Day is “Accelerating urban action for a carbon-free world”.
- World Animal Day: 04 October
- World Animal Day is celebrated every year on 04 October since 1929.
- The day aims to elevate the status of animals to improve welfare standards across the world.
- It was initiated by Heinrich Zimmermann and organized the first World Animal Day on 24 March 1925 at the Sport Palace in Berlin, Germany.
- The event was moved to October 4 for the first time in 1929.
- World Space Week: 04-10 October
- The World Space Week (WSW) is observed every year from October 4 to 10, to celebrate science and technology, and their contribution towards the betterment of the human condition.
- WSW was declared by the United Nations General Assembly on December 6, 1999.
- The 2021 theme is “Women in Space”!
- The dates commemorate the launch of the first artificial satellite, Sputnik I, on 4 October 1957 and the entry into force of the Treaty on Principles Governing the Activities of States in the Exploration and Use of Outer Space including the Moon and Other Celestial Bodies on 10 October 1967.
- Ghanshyam Nayak aka Nattu Kaka of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah passes away at 77
- Veteran television actor Ghanshyam Nayak, who was famous for his role as Nattu Kaka in the TV series Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, has passed away. He was 77 years old.
- Ghanshyam Nayak was known for playing the role of Natwarlal Prabhashankar Undaiwala aka Nattu Kaka in the famous show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah.
- Apart from this he has acted in more than 100 Gujarati and Hindi films and around 350 Hindi television serials.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 4th October 2021 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 03 October 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 2nd October 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 01st October 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 30th September 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 29th September 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 28th September 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 27th September 2021
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- WB Police Lady Constable / SI Online Form 2021 - Post 9720
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे