Daily GK Current Affairs News viable of 5th & 6th October 2021. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 5th & 6th October 2021 covering the following news headlines: Magnus Carlsen, i-Drone, 2021 Yidan Prize, JIMEX-21, [email protected] Expo, Mahabahu Brahmaputra River Heritage Centre.
Daily Current Affairs update are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Table of Contents
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- State News
- Banking News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Obituaries News
- Miscellaneous News
- Vice President inaugurates Mahabahu Brahmaputra River Heritage Centre
- Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu has inaugurated the Mahabahu Brahmaputra River Heritage Centre in the presence of Governor Jagdish Mukhi and Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma in Guwahati in the state of Assam.
- The centre was originally served as the residence of the British deputy commissioner of Kamrup. Nearly 150 years after it was constructed, the iconic DC Bungalow of Guwahati was opened to the public as a heritage centre.
- After the British annexed Assam in 1826 (after the Treaty of Yandaboo), the post of DC was created for Guwahati in 1839.
- Several sites were surveyed for DC residence before Barphukanar Tilla on the banks of the Brahmaputra, where cannons used in the Battle of Saraighat lay scattered, was chosen. Post-independence, it continued to be the DC’s bungalow until 2011.
- PM Modi visits [email protected] Expo in Lucknow
- The Tax Inspectors Without Borders (TIWB) has launched its programme in Seychelles. India has been chosen as the Partner Administration for this programme. The country will be providing its Tax Expert in support of the initiative.
- The focus of the 12-month programme will be on Transfer Pricing cases of tourism and financial services sectors.
- TIWB is a joint initiative of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), since its launch in 2015.
- The aim of the initiative is to aid countries in strengthening their tax administration by transferring technical know-how and skills to the tax auditors through sharing of best audit practices.
- Alibaug white onion gets GI tag for health benefits
- The famed white onion of Alibag in Maharashtra’s Raigad district was given the Geographical Indication (GI) tag bringing worldwide recognition to its unique sweet taste, no-tears factor, as well as its medicinal properties.
- The soil of Alibaug taluka has low sulphur content. The NABL-approved lab test report mentions low pungency, sweet taste, ‘no tear’ factor, low pyruvic acid, high protein, fat & fibre, etc.
- The agriculture department here and Konkan Agriculture University had jointly submitted the GI application on January 15, 2019. On September 29 this year, the proposal was scrutinised in the Mumbai office of the Registrar of Patents and it was decided to confer GI tag on Alibag’s white onion.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Maharashtra Governor: Bhagat Singh Koshyari;
- Maharashtra Capital: Mumbai;
- Maharashtra CM: Uddhav Thackeray.
- SBI launches NAV-eCash card in collaboration with Indian navy
- State Bank of India (SBI) has announced the launch of SBI’s NAV-eCash card on INS Vikramaditya, the largest naval aircraft carrier of India. The new journey envisioned for the card is set to change the payment ecosystem, while the ship is sailing with no dependency on utilisation of any form of cash to avail any of the services on board.
- The new NAV-eCash card will facilitate both online and offline transactions. The card will obviate the difficulties faced by personnel onboard in handling physical cash during deployment of the ship at high seas.
- The new journey envisioned in the form of a NAV-eCash Card will change the payment ecosystem while the ship is sailing with no dependency on cash for utilization of any of the services on board.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- SBI Chairperson: Dinesh Kumar Khara.
- SBI Headquarters: Mumbai.
- SBI Founded: 1 July 1955.
- The Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2021 announced
- The Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2021 was jointly awarded to Benjamin List and David W.C. Macmillan “For the development of asymmetric organocatalysis.” It has made a great impact on pharmaceutical research and has made chemistry green.
- The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences has decided to award the 2021 Nobel Prize in Chemistry.
- Catalysts are thus fundamental tools for chemists, but researchers had long believed that, in principle, only two types of catalysts were available: metals and enzymes.
- Benjamin List and David MacMillan are awarded the Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2021 because in 2000 they, independent of each other, developed a third type of catalysis. It is called asymmetric organocatalysis and builds upon small organic molecules.
- Magnus Carlsen wins Meltwater Champions Chess Tour title
- World Chess Champion Magnus Carlsen has won the inaugural Meltwater Champions Chess Tour, to claim the non-fungible token (NFT) trophy and $1,00,000 in the finals.
- The 10-month long online chess tournaments were held on chess24.com from November 22, 2020, till October 4, 2021. The tournaments are not rated by FIDE.
- The MCCT tour comprised of 10 total tournaments. The 2021 Meltwater Champions Chess Tour was the most viewed online chess event in the history of the game. Magnus Carlsen is now considered as the undisputed best online chess player in the world.
- World Teachers’ Day : 05 October
- World Teachers’ Day, also known as International Teachers Day, is held annually on October 5 since 1994.
- The Day aims to focus on appreciating, assessing and improving the educators of the world and to provide an opportunity to consider issues related to teachers and teaching.
- The Theme for 2021 International Teachers Day is “Teachers at the heart of education recovery”.
- The day was established in 1994, to commemorate the signing of the 1966 UNESCO/ILO Recommendation concerning the Status of Teachers, which is a standard-setting instrument that addresses the status and situations of teachers around the world.
- Ganga River Dolphin Day: 5 October
- In India, ‘Ganga River Dolphin Day’ is celebrated every year on 5 October to encourage conservation and raise awareness of the Ganges River dolphin.
- On this day in 2010, the Ganges dolphin was declared a national aquatic animal.
- Then, in 2012 the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) and the Government of Uttar Pradesh jointly launched a dolphin conservation campaign in the country.
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month 2021: October 01 to 31
- Every year the Breast Cancer Awareness Month (BCAM) is observed in the month of October, from 01 to 31. The annual international health campaign aims to increase awareness of the disease and to raise funds for research into its cause, prevention, diagnosis, treatment and cure.
- The pink ribbon is an international symbol of breast cancer awareness. Breast Cancer is a type of cancer that arises in the epithelium (lining cells) of the ducts or lobules in the glandular tissues of the breast.
- In 2020 more than 2.3 million women across the globe were diagnosed with breast cancer. Around 50% of breast cancers develop in women, who do not have identifiable breast cancer risk factors other than gender and age (above 40 years).
- Atal Vajpayee’s Former Private Secretary Shakti Sinha passes away
- Shakti Sinha, former bureaucrat and educationist, who was the personal secretary of late Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee, passed away. Sinha, a 1979 batch IAS officer, was also the former director of the Nehru Memorial Museum and Library (NMML).
- He worked closely with Vajpayee between 1996 and 1999 and wrote a memoir titled Vajpayee: The Years That Changed India.
- GI tagged sweet dish Mihidana has been exported to Baharain
- The first consignment of Geographical Indication (GI) tagged sweet Mihidana from Bardhaman in West Bengal has been exported to the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- The initiative is part of India’s effort to promote indigenous and Geographical Identity (GI) tagged products globally. The product was exported by APEDA registered M/s DM Enterprises, Kolkata.
- West Bengal’s Bardhaman got the GI tag for the Mihidana sweetmeats in 2017. A GI tag is a sign denoting a specific geographical origin and possesses qualities or a reputation that are due to that origin.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Chief Minister of West Bengal: Mamata Banerjee;
- Governor: Jagdeep Dhankhar.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 5th & 6th October 2021 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 4th October 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 03 October 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 2nd October 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 01st October 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 30th September 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 29th September 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 28th September 2021
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- WB Police Lady Constable / SI Online Form 2021 - Post 9720
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे