Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 4 February 2023. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 4 February 2023 covering the Upcoming SSC, Railway, Bank, and Clerk PO exams. These current affairs make daily analysis and related India, World, Technology, and all Government Exam.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important information that is held all day long. One should have full knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 4 February 2023 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Daily current affairs viable of 4 February 2023
- The Adani Group acquired the strategic Israeli port of Haifa for ___________.
- USD 2 billion
- USD 1.2 billion
- USD 3.2 billion
- USD 4.2 billion
Answer:- USD 1.2 billion
- Who among the following was appointed by Morgan Stanley as its country head for India?
- Anil Vasudev
- Parag Lakshmikant
- Aparna Amol
- Arun Kohli
Answer:- Arun Kohli
- According to the Indian Institutional Ranking Framework of Management and Business School released in January 2023, which of the following institutes ranked first in India among public institutions?
- IIM Calcutta
- IIM Kozhikode
- IIM Indore
- IIM Ahmedabad
Answer:- IIM Ahmedabad
- Sports brand Puma India has on-boarded the following as its new brand ambassador as a part of its commitment to the women’s business.
- Radha Yadav
- Shikha Pandey
- Harmanpreet Kaur
- Deepti Sharma
Answer:- Harmanpreet Kaur
- What is the theme of World Wetlands Day 2023?
- Wetlands and Biodiversity
- Wetlands and Water
- Wetlands Action for People and Nature
- ‘It’s Time for Wetlands Restoration
Answer:- ‘It’s Time for Wetlands Restoration
- World Wetlands Day is celebrated annually on _.
- 1st February
- 2nd February
- 3rd February
- 4th February
Answer:- 2nd February
- Equatorial Guinea has appointed _ as prime minister. She became the first woman in the country to hold the position.
- Francisco Pascual Obama Asue
- Vicente Ehate Tomi
- Manuela Roka Botey
- Ignacio Milam Tan
Answer:- Manuela Roka Botey
- __ was recently conferred a Lifetime Achievement Honour by the India-UK Achievers Honours.
- Narendra Modi
- Dr. Manmohan Singh
- Chandra Shekhar
- Ramnath Kovind
Answer:- Dr. Manmohan Singh
- Who has been conferred with FIH’s President’s Award 2023?
- Rajesh Verma
- Prasad K Panicker
- V Karthikeyan Pandian
- R K Gupta
Answer:- V Karthikeyan Pandian
- Who has joined the oversight committee formed to investigate the allegations on the Wrestling Federation (WF) of India?
- Sakshi Malik
- Vinesh Phogat
- Alka Tomar
- Babita Phogat
Answer:- Babita Phogat
- Reliance Consumer Products Limited, the FMCG arm of Reliance Retail Ventures Limited, has announced a strategic partnership with the Maliban Biscuit Manufactories. Maliban Biscuit Manufactories are based in which country?
- Sri Lanka
Answer:- Sri Lanka
- Who has been appointed by RBI as a member of the Advisory Committee of Srei Infrastructure Finance Limited (SIFL) and Srei Equipment Finance Limited (SEFL)?
- Girish Chandra
- D Ganesh Prakash
- Farokh N Subedar
- V Ramachandra
Answer:- V Ramachandra
- Which of the following country’s Inflation has risen to a 48-year high, according to data released by the country’s statistics bureau?
- Which of the following city will be made the new capital of Andhra Pradesh?
- Reserve Bank of India’s Digital Payments Index, a measure of the extent of digitization of payments across the country, rose to __ in September 2022 from 349.30 in March.
- India launched the ‘Initiative on Critical and Emerging Technologies’ with which country?
- As per the Economic Survey, what is the estimated economic growth rate in 2023-24?
- 5.5 %
- 6.0 %
- 6.5 %
- 7.0 %
Answer:- 6.5 %
- What is the sanctioned judicial strength of the Supreme Court of India?
- Who has assumed charge as the new Vice Chief of the Indian Air Force?
- Air Marshal AP Singh
- Air Marshal VR Chaudhari
- Air Marshal Sandeep Singh
- Air Marshal HS Arora
Answer:- Air Marshal AP Singh
- Which state/UT launched a ‘Real-time source apportionment supersite’ to tackle pollution?
- New Delhi
- West Bengal
Answer:- New Delhi
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 4 February 2023 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 3 February 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 1 & 2 February 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 31 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 30 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 29 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 28 January 2023
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे