Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 5 February 2023. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 5 February 2023 covering the following news headlines: Haj quota, G Kishan Reddy, Nagaland Government, Semiconductor Manufacturing unit in India, Artificial Intelligence.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important information that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 5 February 2023 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- State News
- Banking News
- Business News
- Sports News
- Miscellaneous News
- India’s Haj quota for 2023 fixed at 1,75,025: Govt
- Minority Affairs Minister Smriti Irani has informed that the government has restored the original Haj quota of one lakh 75 thousand 25 for Haj pilgrimage this year under the annual bilateral agreement with Saudi Arabia.
- Minister Ms. Irani said that in this direction the Ministry conducted several interactive sessions on Haj management with stakeholders including Haj Committees of States and Union Territories, in which requests were received for restoration of the Haj quota.
- G Kishan Reddy Launched Visit India Year 2023 Initiative
- Minister of Tourism G. Kishan Reddy launched the Visit India Year – 2023 initiative and unveiled the logo in New Delhi. Minister of Tourism G. Kishan Reddy kicked off the year of grand plans and activities for promoting tourism in the country.
- Minister of Tourism G. Kishan Reddy noted that the launch of the Visit India Year 2023 logo is taking place in this important year as India is heading G20.
- He also informed that more than one lakh foreign delegates will visit India this year and they will be showcased the entire gamut of India’s culture, including monuments and festivals.
- Mr. Reddy added that each foreign delegate of G20 will be a brand ambassador of India’s culture, heritage, and tourist destinations.
- Nagaland Government Signed MoU with Patanjali Foods for Palm Oil Cultivation
- The government of Nagaland signed an MoU with Patanjali Foods Limited for development and area expansion under palm oil cultivation and processing for Zone-II (Mokokchung, Longleng, and Mon districts) of Nagaland under the National Mission on Edible Oil-Oil (MOU) has been signed. Palm (NMEO-OP).
- The MoU was signed by the Director of Agriculture, Nagaland, M Ben Yanthan, and Head-NE Region, Oil Palm Subhash Bhattacharya, Patanjali Foods Limited at the Directorate of Agriculture, Kohima.
- According to Patanjali Foods Limited, the signing of the MoU with the Government of Nagaland will surely boost the palm oil producers in Nagaland state and region.
- Patanjali Foods Limited is already operating in the North East in Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, and Tripura.
- Asset Repossession Module for Banks and NBFCs launched by Mobicule
- In Mumbai, an industry first for banks and NBFCs, Mobicule, a specialist in debt collection, has announced the release of its mCollect Repossession module.
- As a component of its debt collection and recovery product, the ground-breaking Asset Repossession Solution is a comprehensive solution that maps all the intricate steps involved in the repossession of an asset.
- The repossession module will cover and fill in any holes in the entire process, including identification, allocation, digitization, and automation of the repo kit, evidencing, yard submission, yard acknowledgment with the evidencing auction, and release process.
- Additionally, this will assist lenders in adhering to strict and dynamic regulatory compliance requirements and in-system tracking.
- Google Invests $300 million in Artificial Intelligence Startup Anthropic
- Google has invested nearly $300 million in Anthropic, an artificial intelligence startup whose technology is said to rival OpenAI, the company behind ChatGPT.
- As per the deal, Anthropic has agreed to buy some of Google’s services to support its technology. Terms of the deal, through which Google will take a stake of about 10 percent, require Anthropic to use the money to buy computing resources from the search company’s cloud computing division.
- Foxconn, and Vedanta plan tech tie-up with STM for Semiconductor Manufacturing unit in India
- Foxconn and Vedanta are close to onboarding European chip maker STMicroelectronics as a technology partner in their proposed semiconductor chip manufacturing facility in India. Foxconn will be the lead partner in the joint venture (JV) announced last February.
- The Vedanta-Foxconn consortium is one of five applicants seeking government incentives under a $10 billion package announced in December 2021 to boost domestic semiconductor manufacturing.
- Saudi Arabia to Host Football’s 2027 Asian Cup
- The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) announced that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) has won the hosting of the 2027 Asian Nations Cup for the first time in its history since its establishment in 1956.
- It came during the proceedings of the 33rd Congress of the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) on 1 February in Bahrain’s capital, Manama. Saudi Arabia was the sole bid presented at the Congress in Manama in December 2022 after India’s withdrawal.
- It is noteworthy that Qatar will host the next edition of the Asian Football Cup from June 26 to July 16, 2023.
- NIA Launched ‘Pay As You Drive’ Vehicle Insurance Policy
- New India Assurance (NIA) has launched a ‘Pay as You Drive’ (PAYD) policy, which offers a comprehensive motor insurance policy that charges a premium based on the usage of the vehicle. The policy has two components- Third Party cover and own-damage cover.
- The policy comes with various benefits. For instance, the customer can save money through discounts on renewal premiums, provided the vehicle runs within the specified kilometers.
- The discount applied for the ‘Pay as You Drive’ is basic own damage premium.
- In addition, the coverage will continue for the policy’s remaining duration even if the vehicle has been driven beyond the threshold limit.
- India’s largest non-life insurance firm informed that the clients could avail of a discount on the renewal albeit at a lower applicable range.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 5 February 2023 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 4 February 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 3 February 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 1 & 2 February 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 31 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 30 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 29 January 2023
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे