Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 6 February 2023. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 6 February 2023 covering the Upcoming SSC, Railway, Bank, and Clerk PO exams. These current affairs make daily analysis and related India, World, Technology, and all Government Exam.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important information that is held all day long. One should have full knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 6 February 2023 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Daily current affairs viable of 6 February 2023
- Which ministry inaugurated G20 Cyber Security Exercise and Drill?
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
Answer:- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Which public sector has launched a ‘Pay As You Drive’ vehicle insurance policy?
- New India Assurance
- State Bank of India
Answer:- New India Assurance
- Nagaland Government Signed MoU with __ for Palm Oil Cultivation?
- Patanjali Ayurveda
Answer:- Patanjali Ayurveda
- The International Day of Human Fraternity was established by the __.
- Union Nations General Assembly
- World Health Organisation
Answer:- Union Nations General Assembly
- When is the International Day of Human Fraternity is celebrated?
- 4th February
- 4th January
- 4th March
- 24th February
Answer:- 4th February
- Which company has invested around $300 million in Anthropic, an artificial intelligence startup whose technology is said to rival OpenAI, the company behind ChatGPT?
- Foxconn and _ plan tech tie-up with STM for the Semiconductor Manufacturing unit in India.
- Hindustan Zinc
- 20 Microns Ltd
- ASI Industries Ltd
- Which country is to host football’s 2027 Asian Cup?
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
Answer:- Saudi Arabia
- SpaceX is owned by whom?
- Kimbal Musk
- Doug Hurley
- Bill Gates
- Elon Musk
Answer:- Elon Musk
- Who launched Visit India Year 2023 initiative?
- President Droupafi Murmu
- Minister of Tourism G.Kishan Reddy
- Home Minister Amit Shah
- Minister of AYUSH Sarbananda Sonowal
Answer:- Minister of Tourism G.Kishan Reddy
- Where will be the next edition of the Asian Football Cup hosted in 2023?
- NASA partners with _ to build AI foundation models to advance climate science.
- When did Joginder Sharma announce his retirement from all forms of cricket?
- 25th January 2012
- 23rd February 2022
- 26th January 2023
- 3rd February 2023
Answer:- 3rd February 2023
- When was the Haj Committee of India established?
- Under the Annual Bilateral Agreement with Saudi Arabia for the Haj pilgrimage this year restored the original Haj quota which stands at __.
- One Lakh Twenty Thousand
- One Lakh Fifty Thousand
- One Lakh Twenty-Eight Thousand
- One Lakh Seventy Five Thousand Twenty-Five
Answer:- One Lakh Seventy Five Thousand Twenty-Five
- Which country’s Chief Justice is the chief guest of the 73rd foundation day of the Supreme Court of India?
- WAPCOS, an engineering consultancy and construction services firm under which Union Ministry?
- Ministry of Rural Development
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of MSME
Answer:- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Which Union Ministry issued orders to block over 100 betting and loan-lending Chinese apps?
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Electronics and IT
Answer:- Ministry of Electronics and IT
- Which institution will be provided a grant of Rs 242 Crore to undertake research on Lab Grown Diamonds?
- IISc Bengaluru
- IIT Madras
- IIT Delhi
- IIT Kharagpur
Answer:- IIT Madras
- Dholavira, which was seen in the news, is located in which state/UT?
- West Bengal
- Arunachal Pradesh
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 6 February 2023 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 5 February 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 4 February 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 3 February 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 1 & 2 February 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 31 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 30 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 29 January 2023
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे