Daily current affairs viable of 13 April 2022. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 13 April 2022. covering the following news headlines: NMDC Wins One Gold and One Silver Awards at 80th SKOCH Summit 2022, UNDP & AIM announces $2.2 million in climate action grants for innovators across 19 countries, Fourth India-US 2+2 Ministerial Dialogue held in Washington etc…
Daily Current Affairs update are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Table of Contents
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- Loans in News
- UNDP & AIM announces $2.2 million in climate action grants for innovators across 19 countries
- The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) and the Adaptation Innovation Marketplace (AIM) partners have launched a new initiative by approving a total of $2.2 million in climate action grants to 22 local innovators in 19 countries, including India.
- This funding will be done through the Optimization Fund Climate Innovation Accelerator (AFCIA) window.
- The first round of funding is expected to enhance local climate action and accelerate the delivery of goals outlined in the Paris Agreement and the Sustainable Development Goals.
- The AIM Adaptation Fund will provide technical assistance and information to the Climate Innovation Accelerator.
- Number of domestic patent filings surpasses international filings for first time in 11 years: Ministry of Commerce
- According to data from the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, it has been estimated that for the first time in the last 11 years, the number of domestic patent filings at the Indian Patent Office exceeds international filings.
- During the January-March quarter of 2022 this year, a total of 19796 patent applications were filed, which included around 10,706 patents filed by Indian applicants and 9,090 patents by non-Indian applicants.
- Fourth India-US 2+2 Ministerial Dialogue held in Washington
- This is the fourth edition of the ‘2+2′ Ministerial Dialogue between India and the United States of America which was held in Washington DC on April 11, 2022.
- This dialogue provides a one-of-a-kind platform to cover all kinds of bilateral, regional and global issues of mutual interest.
- The Union Defense Minister is Rajnath Singh who along with External Affairs Minister Dr. S Jaishankar led the Indian delegation.
- The United States Secretary of State is Anthony Blinken, who led the US delegation along with Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin.
- The first Two Plus Two dialogue was held in New Delhi in India in September 2018, followed by the second in Washington DC in 2019, while the third was again held in New Delhi in India in October 2020.
Loans in News
- ADB approves $2 million loan to support urban development in Nagaland
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the Government of India have signed a $2 million Project Readiness Financing (PRF) loan agreement on April 12, 2022.
- Under the agreement, the Manila-headquartered lender will help Bihar to design climate resilient urban infrastructure in Nagaland, strengthen institutional capacity and provide loans to improve municipal resource mobilization.
- The PRF loan has been announced to be used for water supply, sanitation, solid waste management and design of urban roads in a total of 16 District Headquarters Towns (DHTs), which are designed to provide climate resilient facilities and support to the poor and vulnerable people. will have better access.
- NMDC Wins One Gold and One Silver Awards at 80th SKOCH Summit 2022
- The National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) under the Ministry of Steel has won a Gold and a Silver award at the 80th Skoch Summit and Skoch Awards held in New Delhi on April 09, 2022.
- The theme of this 80th Skoch Summit or rather the theme was ‘State of BFSI and PSU’.
- NMDC is known to be the largest iron ore producer in India.
- NMDC has exposed Namco to the world by winning Gold Award by NMDC in Social Responsibility category for the project promoting technical education and skill development in Dantewada district through ITI Bhansi.
- NMDC has won Silver Award in Digital Inclusion category for ‘Project Kalpataru’ for ERP implementation.
- Babar Azam of Pakistan and Rachael Haynes of Australia named ICC Players of the Month for March 2022
- The International Cricket Council (ICC) on April 11, 2022 has announced the winner of the ICC Players of the Month for March 2022.
- The captain of Pakistan is Babar Azam who has been named as the ICC Men’s Player of the Month for March 2022.
- Australia opener Rachel Haynes has been named as the ICC Women’s Player of the Year for March 2022.
- International Turban Day 2022: April 13
- Every year since 2004 April 13 is observed as International Turban Day to spread awareness about the dire need for Sikhs to wear the turban as an essential part of their religion.
- The 2022 Turban Day marks the 553rd birth anniversary of Guru Nanak Dev and marks the festival of Baisakhi.
- The turban, also known and identified as “dastar” or “turban” or “pag”, refers to the garment worn by men and some women to cover their heads.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs news Please Like and Share it.
- Daily current affairs viable of 13 April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 11 April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 10 April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 9th April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 8th April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 7th April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 6th April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 5th April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 4th April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 3rd April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 2nd April 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Online Form 2021 Post - 9212
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे